Thoroughbred Training Times
(Effective Monday, September 15, 2014)
- 7:00am-11:00am, Monday-Saturday (Dark Sunday)
- Gate Training: Tue, Wed, Fri, Sat 8:00am-10:00am
- Clocking: Tue, Wed, Fri, Sat, 7:30am-10:30am
Hazel Park Raceway - Race Office:
Phone: 248-398-1000 (ext. 1)
Fax: 248-399-5763 (Coggins, Stall Applications and Hold Harmless forms)
Additional Important Information:
- To race, train or drive at Hazel Park Raceway, all owners, drivers and trainers MUST have a completed and signed Hold Harmless form dated for the current race year on file with the race office.
- All horses must have USTA Lifetime Eligibility Papers, proof of a negative Coggins Test on file with the race office (Coggins test must be dated within one year of race date), and proof of EHV-1 Vaccination (dated within 6 months of race date on file with the State Veterinarian at the Michigan Gaming Control Board).
- All participating horsemen must have current USTA membership and a State of Michigan Horse Racing Occupational License.
- All Driver's colors must be registered with the USTA
- All trainers must have a completed and signed Stall Application and a copy of your horse's negative Coggins test results on file with the race office. In addition, you must submit a copy of your horse's proof of EHV-1 (Equine Herpervirus - Rhinopneumonitis) vaccination to the state veterinarian in the Michigan Gaming Control Board office at Hazel Park Raceway. Fax to 248-398-7583. EHV-1 certification is valid for 6 months from the administration date.